Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Assignment 2 : TASK 1 BLESS

For my first task in the assignment two, I was choosing “BLESS.”

The topic that I chose “Bless” it was really hard to understand. So, I heard many times to get the information and I jot down the new words which I don’t understand. Basically, I’m not sure how many times I had been listened, I thought more than twice or over. Okay, I just want to share what I’d been done after I was listened the Bless.

Further more, I can’t catch all the words on the spot, but I was trying my best to understand what Prof David Crystal said. I repeat the audio again and again; finally I knew what Prof David Crystal was talking. He said, “everyone needs to be blessing, respects and appreciate; this is the three things that human being need.”

Actually, a lot of many meaning the word of bless. It depends on the person how it does to understand and applies in their life. For me, bless is like award. Imagine that if you’ve an award and how you’re appreciating it. So, in every aspect of our life bless is need. I suggest that start from now you should be doing bless.

No comments: